Friday, January 25, 2013

"It Takes Two"

Today I woke up happy. That seems to be a common thing lately, and I really like it. Its so weird being this happy, and I keep looking over my shoulder expecting things to change and for things to go back to the way they were. Im always genuinely surprised when I wake up and things havent gone back to the "sad and lonely" days as I like to call them.
This boy has done wonders since I met him almost 2 months ago. I am in many ways a completely different person.
Its funny because I find myself completely zoning out on him throughout the day, and I miss him the moment he leaves. Its a weird feeling because I dont think Ive ever felt like this before. I love the way I get nervous and excited still to see him, and when he smiles my heart beats just a little faster.

Have you ever watched the Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen movie "It Takes Two"?
For some reason I was thinking about it this morning and theres a line in it that I just think describes how Im feeling perfectly...

Diane Barrows: Besides, you don't want to be an orphan forever.


Amanda Lemmon: So adopt me, why don't you!

Diane Barrows: They won't let me adopt you on my salary; besides, you deserve a mother *and* a father.

Amanda Lemmon: So, get a husband.

Diane Barrows: It's not like buying a car, you know.

Amanda Lemmon: I know. It's got to be that can't-eat, can't-sleep, reach-for-the-stars, over-the-fence, World Series kind of stuff, right?

Diane Barrows: Hey, a girl's got to have her standards.

Right now I feel as if Im at that point. You all probably think Im crazy for liking someone this much after only a couple months, but I seriously am unable to help it.
This is where Im at today... Its making for a longer day because I want it to be done because I get to see him tonight.

Heres to a long, but happy Friday!




No comments: