Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"I think about more than I forget..."

Woke up this morning and was frustrated.
I did not want to go to work AT ALL!!
I was lucky enough that I got to go home a little early, but it wasnt enough to make me not so frustrated.
It is now almost 7:30pm and my frustration has increased by 1000%
I just wonder why I even try to be happy!!
I get a few weeks where I feel as if I am on cloud 9, and then the insecurities and realities set in.
Its as if the world knows im doing good and I have a smile on my face and decides to just rip the rug out from under me!
All I want to do is scream at the top of my lungs and then cry.
The night is still young and no ones home so it just might happen!!!

1 comment:

Laura Dunford said...

You silly girl. Sit and make a list of everything you are grateful for. Eventually, it will overcome your frustration list. Trust me. I did this a few hours ago.