Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Everytime we touch I get this feeling..."

As I'm sure you have all noticed, I've had this obession with my titles being lyrics from songs... Don't ask me why because I really have no sweet clue. Normally, however, I feature a video thats a different song. Today I will include the song to which my title came from.




Why this song? No it has nothing to do with a boy, although I wish it did haha
It just reminds me of my best friend Cortney. We used to sing this song ALL THE TIME! This version is slower than the one we would sing and I quite enjoy it.

I had a flash back to a dance in Edmonton and Cort and I requested this song and the DJ said no because apparently it has suggestive lyrics... Ok!?

Onto other things... aka another song... I have quite the obsession with KESHA. Judge me all you want, but her songs are rather catchy and I just L.O.V.E them.
On her latest album she has a song that I just fell head over heals for and I thought I wouldn't wait and would post it now.





Am I alone in the love for this song???

Also I feel rather good right now that I've been posting on a semi regular basis. I may even post later on tonight or tomorrow... but I'm sure you all know not to hold your breath.

No comments: