Thursday, February 10, 2011

"Goodbye to you..."


This post is a farewell post.
I am saying goodbye to my dear molar.
We have had many good times together.
All the eating and chewing that went on has meant a lot to me.
My mouth will never be the same when you will no longer be there.
Molar number 15 I love you and will miss you.

In the words of our dear Avril Lavigne (pre divorce) with a substitution for one word.

"When you're gone
the pieces of my heart are missing you
And when you're gone
The tooth I came to know is missing too"

Tonight is the last night I will spend with you and it saddens my little heart.
For tomorrow you will be gone, and I will be alone and in pain with a gap in my mouth that will only ever be for you. No one can take your place... Unless someone has 3000$ for an implant!?

Fairwell my dear friend. It has been a journey.
Audios!

Ps- anyone want to come hold my hand???

No comments: