Tuesday, June 10, 2014

One Year

One year ago today Dey and I made the decision to get married. We did it quick and not the way most wanted us to but at the end of the day we did it our way. I've been asked by many "do you regret it?" My answer has always been "do I regret the way we got married? No way. Do I wish we got the presents everyone else gets? Yes haha". 


Me and the girls. This would have been my wedding party as well as Kayla but she was in BC and this was very last minute. 


This is my favorite shot of Dey. I know it doesn't show his face but it just looks great. 


This is everyone who made the quick list of attending. 


My favorite picture of myself. I feel pretty in it. 


Sometimes we kiss 


Just the two of us. That's the top view of my dress. It was knee length and from Le Chateau. It was just over 100$ and I felt more comfortable in this dress than I did in any that I had tried on. It's also like one tenth the amount most dresses are. 

This year has been the best of my life. They say the first year is the hardest and if this is the case then I think the rest will be wonderful as well. 
Dey and I have been blessed with a pretty easy relationship this far and I al grateful for it. Don't get me wrong, we have our differences but they are few and far between and it has made married life a great life. 
I love Dey and I love our life together. He truly is a blessing and he came into my life when I needed him the most. We met by chance and it changed our lives together.
He gave me motherhood and my son and I cannot wait for the many years to come. 
Now that it's been a year we can start the application for our sealing. I cannot wait for the day I get to kneel across from the alter and make this an eternal family. 
He is my forever and I his. Together we love deeply and surely and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Happy Anniversay! 

No comments: