Thursday, June 19, 2014

Goodbyes

Today I found out that one of my good work friends moved back to Ontario. I just saw her last week and she didn't mention anything. I am quite saddened about it. She has been one of my closest friends since I've had a baby. She has made the effort to come and visit me almost every week. Now with her gone I am having an even bigger issue about going back to work. 
I all of a sudden feel like Calgary isn't home anymore. I have to go back to work for 6 months but I don't know if I'll stay after that 6 months. I don't know if I'll even stay in Calgary after that. I feel like my life here has changed so much that it's not even mine anymore. 
I feel empty some days because it's just me, Dominic and our house with the occasional walk but outside of that my life is non existent during the day and sometimes evening. 
I just want some form of normal again.  
I hate that in didn't get to say goodbye to my friend and I hate that I have lost that socialization.  
Tonight I am back to not being happy with my lack of a life. 
Hopefully this goodbye is the last one for a while and that my life picks up. 

No comments: