Friday, June 4, 2010

Challenges at 23!

Since I've turned the BIG 23 a lot has happened.
First off, I turned 23! Secondly, I got called as the Relief Society President!!!! Crazy I know. This is definately something I never really thought would happen to me, except for the 2 weeks before getting the calling I knew it was coming. Thirdly, running has ruined my life! I messed up my knee and the doctor I saw was stupid! It's been almost 2 weeks now the pain is just not letting up! stupid knee!!!
Now for the challenge that was not brought on by the inevitable... this challenge comes from the one and only Laura. What could this challenge be? Well, it's actually for me to blog everyday. Seeing that I have a hard time keeping up with the blog world, you can see that this will be challenge for me, but it is one that I am trying to succeed at.
So my blogs may be pointless and random, seeing that nothing too exciting happens in my life anymore. But I hope that you will all enjoy!
This summer may bring on some drama or some interesting stories that's for sure and all I can say is BRING THEM ON!
Well for blog post number 1 of this new challenge I feel was pretty decent. So I must get going because I have a lot of things I need to take care of for Sunday!
Peace Out Hommies!!

ps- 47 DAYS TILL I GO TO ALBERTA AND SEE CORTY!!!

No comments: