Wednesday, June 9, 2010

On a lighter note...

Today I realized that I apparently have a few guilty pleasures as of late, and they go as follows:

1.Reading Cosmo


2.Eating Popcorn... well who doesnt love popcorn!? I just seem to be eating it a lot lately, therefore it is one of my guilty pleasures. Also, I know Im weird, but I prefer to eat popcorn while drinking milk. Weird I know, but that is me.


3.Watching Gilmore Girls (I have recently purchased the entire series, because lets face it, I LOVE MOVIES AND TV SHOWS!


4.The music video & song "Can't be tamed" by Miley Cyrus. Yes I know, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE YOUTH OF TODAY!? I dont really know, but what I DO know is that this song is rather catchy. I do not like Miley AT ALL, but this song has just got to me.


Well, today these are my guilty pleasures, and they will continue for a little while. I hope you enjoyed!
PEACE!

2 comments:

Karen Bing said...

I LOVE that you love TV and TV series... especially the gilmore girls... i hope so so much you'll let me borrow them someday, I've been dying to watch them all from beginning to end!!! You are awesome with your TV choices... I'm enjoying this new Vanessa who posts more, keep it up!!

Laura Dunford said...

Hahah maybe you shouldn't be posting cosmo mags on the page because then people will really know how dirty your brain is... but heY TOLD YOU BLOGGING DAILY FEELS GOOD. therapeutic. loves.