Saturday, May 24, 2014

Ramblings

Tonight I am posting just because. Mostly because I am ready for bed and Dominic went to sleep early tonight. He had a long nap this afternoon/evening and then we went to the young marrieds activity at church and he didn't all back asleep before we left.
As I said the other day, my baby would be 4 months old in a couple of days.... today is that day. I cannot believe it. With some of my "free" time today I went through all of Dominic's clothes/things and took all of his 0-3 month clothes and paced them up, with the exception of his things he wore home from the hospital; that's in his baby box.
I also put away my maternity clothes with the exception of the few tops I still love to wear and the non maternity clothes I bought that I knew I would be able to wear afterwards.
Looking at all of the clothes he has worn really makes me sad because he will never be that size again and he is only going to grow for the rest of his life. I know he is only 4 months but the time is going by way too fast.
I want more babies too. I told Dey that if I hadn't signed the agreement to go back to work I would try to get pregnant in August... I NEVER want to be pregnant in the summer time for more than the first trimester. I used to also say that the next one, if  a girl, will be the last one but I've given up on that. I'm back to my big family goal.
I was talking to someone tonight who had twins first via C-section and then had another little baby naturally or "VBAC". I asked her how well the doctors handled it and I'm not sure if I will have such willing doctors the next time around but apparently mid wives are really good for trying it out. Maybe I will go that route next time because I do not want a C-section again. It has been 4 months since my c-section and I am still having issues. Last week my scar burst open in the center. It wasn't bad enough that I needed to go to the doctor but it still was pretty deep and bleed a lot. Honestly will I ever stop dealing with this? I had to stop exercising until its fully healed.
I am wanting to lose weight but its hard for me. Part of me is completely content with the way I am/look and then another part of me isn't. I think its a day to day thing. I guess my biggest thing is that I want my pants to fit again. I've come to accept that even though my hips didn't widen enough they still widened some and so not all of my old clothes will fit.
Another thing is that my hair is getting too long. I want a cut so bad. I'm willing to go as short as I can while still being able to have a pony tail. I also want my side bangs back, I think they make my face look thinner.
Anyway I think I've rambled on long enough about random things. Now I will go to sleep!!
Good Night World!

No comments: