Friday, May 23, 2014

4 Months





Here I am 27 years old as of May 20th, and I am about to have a 4 month old baby boy.
He is amazing to say the least. He is growing up so fast and amazes me at his progress in this world with learning new things.

We went to our 4 month check up on Friday, good thing we went then because a car drove through our doctors office a few days later, and the first thing our doctor said was "I take it he's eating well..."
Dominic weighed 8lbs 5oz. when born, now he weighs 16lbs 5oz. He's pretty much doubled his birth weight. Because he is doing so well the doctor said that we should start him on rice cereal!!
So we have started his cereal, and now his poops stink!!!
Dominic has never been one to like tummy time and it has been a struggle to get him to stay on his tummy. Of course when we were at the doctors she put him on his stomach and he did it perfectly and without fussing... show off!

I've actually had to pack away a lot of his clothes because he is getting too big for them. So I've decided that I'm going to put away all of his 0-3 months clothes so we can start wearing his other things and not have to worry about growing out of them. Also, he poops out a lot of his clothes and I would like to preserve some of his clothes before he stains them beyond removal.




He is starting to enjoy eating his cereal. It was interesting at first because he just spit it out, now he actually eats it, but makes it difficult because he keeps grabbing my hands and ends up with cereal all over his face. Now this picture is a before picture, that's why his face is clean.
I've also decided that I am going to make my own baby food once we get into the fruits and veggies, the meats I'll probably just buy.



I love this onsie and I have been waiting until he has been big enough to wear it. Now he is. It pretty much looks like someone took a picture of him and put it on his shirt... my baby looks like a monkey!



What you cant see is that he has basketball shorts on. All the while wearing this I kept singing "I wish I was a little bit taller I wish I was a baller..." haha



This book is the crunchy type fabric and he loves it because he loves the sound.



He loves his exersaucer and he loves his blanket.


Dominic is starting to roll from front to back when he is doing tummy time and he tries to roll from back to front while in the tub. Its a challenge trying to get him to keep his bum down.
He is growing up so fast and learning so much. My baby doesn't really seem like a baby anymore.
But there's not a lot I can do about him growing. As much as I cannot wait to see him grow before my eyes I want him to stay small. But as long as he is healthy there is nothing more I could ask for!

No comments: