Tuesday, April 29, 2014

3 MONTHS


This little guy is officially 3 months old (5 days ago) and I cannot believe that he is mine and that I get to wake up next to him everyday.
I am so in love with this little guy it is unbelievable.
Since he has been born he has occupied all of my time and there are days where I miss "me time" but then he gives me a smile and I really could care less about spending time by myself.
From what we can tell he is about 15lbs and about 27" and is slowly growing out of his 0-3 months clothing. I have had to pack a few things away already and it's sad to say that my baby is growing up so fast. He has started to wear some of his 3-6 months clothes. Where does the time go?




Now that he is 3 months old he can giggle and "talk" and smile. His head is still a bit wobbly because he has favored one side of his neck more than the other and so its not as strong, but we are working on it everyday.
He likes it when I read to him because of the pictures.
He likes to play with the toys on his play mat and has come to realize that he can hit them. He also talks to himself a lot because he notices that he is the one making the noise.
He loves the bath and getting his diaper changed.
He hates getting gas and hates when I stop feeding him when he isn't done feeding.
He doesn't like getting his nose cleaned or being ignored.
He drools a lot and as far as we can tell he doesn't have any teeth coming in.
Some of his nicknames are: Honey bunches of oats, mister, caterpillar and some Spanish names that I don't know how to spell but Dey calls him those all the time.

Having a baby is the best thing ever. I love him so much. I cannot wait until I can be a stay at home mom. The goal is to be able to do that once we have our second kid.
I love being a mom! 

No comments: