Monday, March 18, 2013

This Isnt Easy For Me...

I hate feeling like Im disappointing people. I want to spend time with everyone, and I want everyone to spend time together. I hate that I cant make things go a certain way.
I am torn between spending time with my friends by breaking a promise to the guy Im dating, or keeping my promise to the guy and upsetting my friends. I just wish that this could come easy. You may look at this and say its a no brainer "keep your promise" or "go with your friends." The decision seems easy, but for me its not. I dont want to be the type of person who is forced to choose and today I feel forced. I get guilted by all parties, Im sure they dont mean to guilt me, but they do. I just cant please everyone and myself. That is the other choice, just do what I want. Now this is the hardest part; I want both! I have the hardest time making decisions when there are more people involved than just myself. I want to be able to please everyone and I cant. I just want this to come easy and its not.

1 comment:

The Bing's said...

if you are planning on being with this guy for maybe the long haul then go with your friends... as you get married it's harder to hangout with friends, you will miss those times when it was just easy to go with your friends. The guy should understand that sometimes you need to be with friends,and shouldn't give you a hard time... if he doesn't understand then that's something to consider. You need time with friends...