Monday, February 1, 2016

VLOG

Ooooookay!!! So I have been, recently, obsessed with a few youtube vlogs and honestly it makes me feel soooo jealous that I havent documented more of my life in videos and pictures. I always wish I could look back on moments in my life, just to watch them happen again because I can remember the feelings I had during that time, and seeing their channels has made me wish I could what they have done.

So I have been toying with the idea of doing this but I would need a better camera. I dont have a very interesting life, because we only have 1 car so I dont travel very much after work and I dont really have a lot of friends. BUT I feel like it would be better for me to do a vlog because I might actually keep it up, unlike my blog which I randomly post on.

I would also need an editing program on my computer and I would need a better computer, lets face it mine sucks, especially since my screen is gone and I have to have it plugged into the TV in order to see anything.


Well Dey thinks its a good idea and so I just might do it!!! If I do I will post about it with the link so that if people want to stare at my average face they most certainly can!!

No comments: