Saturday, September 3, 2011

A quick post

So I'm actually posting from my iPod while lying on my bed that is actually a fouton. Why is my bed a fouton? Well that's because I moved to Calgary a little over a month ago and I can't afford a real bed but I do love my fouton. I will hopefully post pictures at some point of what my dear little room looks like. It's starting to look like a real room right now and I love it. Speaking of love I love Calgary! I forgot how much I did but I totally do. Now I'm not as sociable as Laura is but I'm ok with that. I have run into many people that i've known from over the years. I have run into a total of 2 ex's and one was ok nut the second was a little more awkward for me. I also like a boy.... SHOCKER! But that is a long long story that I'm not going to get into right now. I'm tired and well typing on my iPod isn't all it's cracked up yo be. I just thought that since it's been a long time I would give a quick update. I do miss the blogger world and I will hopefully be back soon and more consistantly!
Audios amigos!

No comments: